Saturday, February 24, 2018

Beauty and Joy "Reveal" Abstract painting by Elizabeth Chapman


Reveal

Acrylic on 30" x 40" canvas

Available

elizabethchapmanartwork.com


Beauty is a gift. It is given to us for our enjoyment. A reminder that life is good, of love, hope and as a way to create a space in time. To take us away, if only for a moment. As an artist I am influenced by almost everything and in turn am translating what I see, emotions and memories to the canvases in the form of colors, shapes, lines and movement in hopes of creating a painting that is a reflection of that beauty. This painting was begun in the winter with all that I could see through the window next to my easel covered in white. A beautiful site, especially to be viewing it from the warmth of my studio!  My goal was to incorporate and emphasize the color, chartreuse. 

"It brings me much joy just to be the brush in the Master Painter's hand and to realize that His creations are made to bring great joy to all.  My paintings are a form of song, dance and praise in response to the beauty of life. Elizabeth 


1 comment: